Saturday 1 September 2012

We never know the future until we face it..



Together with the hope, I'm facing every seconds of my life searching the right thing for myself.. Identity, of course.. In du'a, I tell to Allah that I hope HE give me the right path.. So that I won't fall into darkness of the world..

There's so much to see, to hold and to learn in this tiny world.. So many people to know and to choose.. Some can stay in our life forever while some only stay a few days, or couple hours.. 

Right path.. I need right path from Allah because I don't know the future.. I don't know what's going happen to me in few seconds after this..

Malay people said, ' malang tidak berbau ' for something unfortunate happen in the future.. HE knows what's happen in the past, now and future.. So I'm hoping that HE will guide me towards HIS path..

Some people think what they've been planning now is going to be perfect in the future.. But ALLAH knows more.. HE knows what's the best for us.. Like the phrase in Qur'an that says :

" Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; ALLAH mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui.. "

Surah Al-Baqarah : ayat 216

So boys and girls, don't plan your future perfectly without ' tawakkal ' to ALLAH.. Always pray that ALLAH will grant your du'a..  ^_^

No comments: